Departments and Services
1 "Get your groceries* downtown at Downtown Grocery!"
( * plus fruits, vegetables, dairy, non-dairy, meat, meatless, artisan cheeses, bulk, frozen,
health & beauty, beer, wine, liquor, prepared foods, plenty of seating, and easy parking!)
2 Local-Organic & Natural Grocery and Fresh Food Market
- Open Daily for Convenient Quick Service
- Offering Local Organic Natural Foods, Prepared Foods, and an "Everyday Farmers Market"™.
3 Five Initiatives for Allergen Friendly Foods
- Wide-variety of food items such as gluten-free or dairy-free
- Use our "Five Initiatives for Allergen Friendly Foods" (ask for a copy or see page).
- The "Five Initiatives" helps your daily meal planning, such as for gluten or dairy intolerance.
4 Case-to-Go Program
- Save Dollars $$.$$'s on your family meal planning
- Pre-order a case of anything in store or anything we can find, then receive a nice discount.
6 "Easy meal planning" from our Kitchen
- Take-home prepared foods made in our Kitchen
- Such as Baked Goods, Hummus, Pizza Crusts, Pies, Granola, and Quart-size Soups.
7 Many Services to Customers and our Community
- Gift Certificates - Special gift of local organic food.
- Info-rich website - www.downtowngrocery.com
- Facebook page - Find menu changes and updates.
- Store Tours - Call to schedule a tour or presentation.
- Community Outreach - Share, connect, teach, grow.
8 Featuring unique bakery selections:
- Downtown Grocery Bakeshop (including selections made without gluten and dairy)
- Be Well Bakeshop (gluten-free and vegan baked goods) UPDATE: Be Well is not currently operating.
* Support Local
- Read about like-minded Local businesses and organizations.